Job role: Quality Inspectors
Job location: Mobile
Job location: Mobile
Responsible for the execution and confirmation of quality inspections as part of the production process with an emphasis on the aircraft structure.
- Execute technical inspections in the production process of the aircraft in the context of the authorization of manufacturer operation.
- Prepare and perform visual, incoming, first article, final inspections during aircraft manufacture for compliance for compliance with design specifications, customers and certification requirements.
- Document the technical inspections performed in the production orders SAP-based and the relevant SAL-based IT systems by inspection arks and complete other aircraft documents as well as prepare first article inspection reports.
- Support troubleshooting and participate in Quality Survey requests.
- Compile all technical data of non-conformance in order to launch the SAP-based quality discrepancy sheets for the professional assessment in accordance with the manufacturing engineering documentation.
- Document all the results of the technical inspector in the SAP based IT system.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Quality Inspector Systems: A technician with a focus on Quality Inspection in system manufacturing in the aviation industry with a high school diploma.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant License, an A&P license including inspection authorization is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Specifically, in English which is required operating in a multicultural and multifunctional environment. Technical Systems Proficiency.
- Periods of frequent travel Eligibility.
- Authorized to Work in the US Clearance.
- 2 years or more experience as a Quality Inspector in an international aviation company.
- Airline experience is desirable Licensure/Certifications:
- A&P License (preferred) Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of drawing systems, inspection plans, and inspection coordination.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, methods and tools used in the production line.
- Handling and use of inspection tools of the length measuring techniques (mechanical, optional electrical).
- Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages)